Monday, March 06, 2006

My Running Comments on Google Ads

My faith has been restored.

Since this morning when Google was still placing pharmaceutical ads on this blog, I posted several articles where I purposely optimized the content for the word "marketing."

Now, understand that I do not tend to write here with SEO as a prime objective ... I feel I have more of an obligation to write for you than an engine. So I won't drive you nuts with a lot of keywording ... however ...

... it worked!

Within an hour every ad posted to this site was on marketing. The pharma ads are gone.

So hopefully, the ads I have added in the right column now offer extended and useful content for you.

Good job, Google!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet