Monday, March 06, 2006

A Major Marketing Blunder for Me, Too

Just as I was feeling sorry for the marketing department at H&R Block, I hit a blunder of my own. I went away from blogging for a week while attending the SEO Strategies Conference in New York.

No posts from me for a week.

The result: my blog traffic went down by 90%!

Moral of lesson for me and all bloggers ... keep up with regular posting ... give your readers the steady flow of interesting and useful reading.

If you don't, then readers head off for greener pastures to spend their time with other blogs. The competition for attention is as brutal for marketers working in the blogosphere as it is for marketers working in traditional media.

Please come back friends ... I love interacting with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet