Monday, February 20, 2006

Another good example of contextual advertising found on this blog ...

Forrester has a Google ad running currently on my blog (check it out below) ...

Business Blog
How Businesses Should Use Blogs.
Read Forrester's Latest Research.

I cite this not so much as a plug for Forrester as I find it impressive that Google is in fact placing ads here that should be relevant to the content I am writing. At least, I find many of these ads to include reference materials that I find useful to me.

Forrester's list of best practices for corporate bloggers includes:

  1. Determine the role of blogs in your communications ecosystem.
  2. Be transparent and build trust with your readers.
  3. Encourage and respond to comments from visitors.
  4. Syndicate and market the blog.
  5. Measure what matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet