Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hey, You Left Your Starbucks on the Roof

I admit I would have fallen for it. More than once I've pulled out of the garage with my coffee sitting on the roof of my car, only to hear it plunk to the street when I hit the curb. But this guy got out of his driveway and out on the expressway with a cup of Starbucks still sitting on his car roof!

Yep, it's just one more clever viral marketing maneuver. This time it was masterminded by Starbucks in San Francisco as reported in Adrants. So next time you see a drink on the car, think twice before you act like a Good Samaritan to lean out your window and warn the driver he forgot his coffee on the roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet