Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Winter. Ugh. Where's a Travel Agent when I Need One?

Just sitting here trying to survive a really terrible chest cough. Looking out my window and it's starting to flurry some white stuff. Get me out of here! Where's the travel agent from the Phoenix Visitors Bureau when I need her ... maybe I'll go to their website. Quick, send me one of those personalized eBrochures and be sure to talk about how warm it is. Or maybe I should head for Florida or the Outer Banks where we normally head for "time out" -- but that might not be far enough south for my mood now. Maybe a cruise to the Virgin Islands. Are there any islands left out there since Wilma and Katrina? Where's that travel agent when you need one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet