Friday, September 02, 2005

Three Strikes and You Are Out

For some reason, I am cheering for a Martha Stewart rebound.

She went to prison for lying. And now her magazine property Martha Stewart Living Magazine is one of many consumer magazines trapped in the spotlight of reporting untruthful circulation numbers. What do they say in baseball? "Three strikes and you're out?"

I wonder what the fallout might be to the upcoming Apprentice: Martha Stewart reality show. Producer Mark Burnett reportedly has signed up some major advertisers to the new series: Buick, Delta, Song, Random House, Westin Hotels among others.

For those of you who read my blog carefully, you already know I am a reality TV show junkie. So I am looking forward to Martha putting on a more interesting show than Trump -- one that has become terribly boring over the last season.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I definitely don't have all the answers, but I know that as long as people keep sharing ideas like this, the truth will eventually reveal itself and maybe it can make a difference somewhere.

I think this blog rocks! Keep up the good work, I've bookmarked it and will definitely swing by again soon.

Feel free to pay a visit to my Canada immigration site. It might not be your "cup of tea", but it covers Canada immigration related topics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet