Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Seth on Marketing with Context

Of course, I agree with Seth ... or does he agree with me?

Actually we both got to the same place because once you make the conversion to customer-centricity, then getting content contextually right is the next obvious step.

Still, it's nice to see confirmation so I don't feel like I'm yelling down an empty hallway.

When you spend all day making stuff (and making it better) it's easy to get carried away with the magic of your stuff. You (and your team) believe that your service, your candidate, your new product--whatever it is--is so powerful and well-priced and effective that any rational person will choose to buy it instead of the competition.

But what if you're selling it in the wrong place?
Or with the wrong tone of voice?

I think context is underrated. Especially online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet