Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ride the Cluetrain Again

I still feel a bit lazy ... been working 'extreme hours' lately as we head into the final days of launching a global website for Cincom -- ultimately in 8 languages: English, Queen's English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese and Russian.


So if you are looking for my current thoughts, check out "Ride the Cluetrain Again" at Kanban Marketing, my other blogsite. I discuss my recent aha from re-reading The Cluetrain Manifesto. It should get your blood a flowin' and your mind a thinkin' about how we can all make marketing better than it is today. Turns out that Cluetrain had a lot of the answeres back in 1999.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet