Sunday, January 16, 2005

A Beginners Blog on the Four Gospels

This evening I happened upon Brian Bailey's blog because he was chosen as a contributor to a book called 100 Bloggers -- a hundred authors will each write a chapter about their passion. Brian can be viewed at http://www.leaveitbehind.com/home/. He has focused his writing on blogging for a mega-church.

As I toured his site, I came face-to-face with something I have been struggling over for quite some time. A few years ago, I wrote a 10-week class on the Four Gospels for people who have not studied the Bible before. Kind of a Faith 101 Class. I've been wondering how to broaden the reach of this class material.

Brian has shown me the path. If I can write about contextual marketing with passion, surely I can turn the Gospels class into a blog where it can reach out across the Internet. I have no idea how this will shape up, but I am eager to begin.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Brian said...

That sounds like a great project, Dale. Go for it!

Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Context Rules Marketing!


powered by Bloglet